PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The ALCON CELEBRATE GOLDEN MOMENTS WITH PROSPERITY PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is organized by Alcon Laboratories (M) Sdn Bhd (“the Organizer”), and is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 years and above as of 1st January 2022 (individually and collectively known as “Participants”).
2. The Promotion will run from 1st January 2022 to 28th February 2022 (“the Promotion Period”). The Organizer shall reserve the absolute right to amend, postpone, reschedule or extend the Promotion Period, or end the Promotion at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
3. The Promotion comprises of two aspects:
a. a redemption program (“Redemption”) and;
b. a contest (“Contest”).
4. The Organizer has the absolute right to change, amend, delete or add to the Promotion Terms & Conditions, Redemption Rules & Regulations and Contest Rules & Regulations, including the Redemption/Contest mechanism, at any time at its absolute discretion, without prior notice.
REDEMPTION RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The Redemption is valid until 28th February 2022 or while Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN Rebate last only.
2. Every purchase of RM100 on Alcon® Vision Care products in a single receipt will entitle you to redeem one (1) RM10 Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN Rebate.
3. Every purchase of RM250 on Alcon® Vision Care products in a single receipt will entitle you to redeem one (1) RM30 Touch ‘n Go eWallet Reload PIN Rebate.
4. To participate in the Redemption, Participants will need to snap a photo of the receipt and submit via WhatsApp to the mobile number: 6016-7010288. Participants affirm the accuracy of all information provided. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of the redemption.
5. All Touch 'n Go eWallet Reload PIN Rebate are to be redeemed via WhatsApp (from 6016-7010288) and are subject to availability.
CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
1. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
a. Employees of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
b. Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service
providers of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies), and their immediate
family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
2. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify Participants who do not fall under the category of
“Participants” and/or who violate the Contest Terms and Conditions.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
3. Every purchase of RM388 on Alcon® Vision Care products in a single receipt will entitle you to
one (1) Contest entry (“Entry”). The official receipt is required as the Proof of Purchase ("POP")
to redeem the prize.
4. To participate in the Contest, Participants will need to snap a photo of the receipt and WhatsApp
to the mobile number: 6016-7010288. Participants affirm the accuracy of all information provided.
Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars shall result in disqualification and/or the
forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of prize won.
5. All Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be automatically disqualified.
6. All Entries received by the Organizer during the Promotion Period, complete with the required
POP, if accepted by the Organizer, will be allocated serial number(s) (individually and collectively
known as "Qualified Entries").
7. The Organizer will allocate serial number(s) to the Qualified Entries received according to the
purchase amount as stated in the POP submitted. For every RM388, the Organizer will allocate
one (1) serial number.
If you purchase RM400.00 of Products in a single purchase receipt during the Promotion Period,
the Organizer will allocate one (1) serial number.
If you purchase RM781.00 of Products in a single purchase receipt during the Promotion Period,
the Organizer will allocate two (2) serial numbers.
8. There are eight (8) Weekly Prizes in the form of one (1) unit of 3g Fine Gold 999.9 Gold Bar each
to be won each week for eight  consecutive weeks. In total, there are sixty four (64) Weekly
Prizes to be won throughout the Promotion Period.
9. The eight  weekly periods are as per below:
Week 1: 01/01 - 07/01/2022 Week 2: 08/01 - 14/01/2022
Week 3: 15/01 - 21/01/2022 Week 4: 22/01 - 28/01/2022
Week 5: 29/01 - 04/02/2022 Week 6: 05/02 - 11/02/2022
Week 7: 12/02 - 18/02/2022 Week 8: 19/02 - 28/02/2022
Finalists / Winners Selection
10. A set of serial number(s) will be allocated for the Qualified Entries according to the POP, starting
from serial number "1". Each week the serial numbers allocated to each Qualified Entry will be
tabulated and added up to derive the total serial numbers of Qualified Entries. Assuming that the
total weekly Qualified Entries for the week is 1002, the Organizer will divide and select the
potential Weekly Prize winners (“Finalist”) based on the following:
a. Selection of eight (8) Weekly Prize Finalists: 1002 ÷ 8 = 125.2. Since dividing 1002 with 8
will result in a number with decimal value, the number 125.2 will be rounded down to 125.
The following 8 Participants with Qualified Entries of the week bearing the following serial
numbers will be selected: 125, 250, 375, 500, 625, 750, 875 and 1000.
b. Each selected Finalist must go through a mandatory question and answer session and provide the correct answer to win their prize.
11. The Organizer will contact all selected Finalists via WhatsApp (from 03-78807803) to the mobile number from which the Organizer received in the Qualified Entries. Each selected Finalists will be given one (1) question to answer. The selected Finalists must answer the question posted by the Organizer correctly in order to win the Prizes.
12. Failure to answer correctly and/or failure to answer the question posted by the Organizer within the time stated will result in the Prize being forfeited. The Organizer will select the following Qualified Entry serial number Participant as a replacement Finalist. The Organizer will not be held liable in the event the selected Finalists cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
13. Each Participant can only win one (1) Weekly Prize throughout the Promotion Period. In the event of the same winner winning two (2) or more Weekly Prizes, the winner will be entitled only to one (1) Prize and next prize will be won by the following Qualified Entry serial number Participant.
14. Winners will be announced via Facebook within 14 days after each weekly ends over the Promotion Period and each winner will be notified by WhatsApp. Winners are required to get in touch with Organizer within 7 days from the day of receiving the 1st notification. In the event that the winners cannot be contacted within the announcement period, which is two (2) weeks from the announcement of winners, he/she will be disqualified to be the winner and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
15. Winners must show the official receipt as POP and NRIC copy in order to redeem the prizes.
16. In the event of the winner who cannot personally claim the prize, he/she may authorize a representative to redeem the prize on behalf by presenting winner's official receipt, winner's proof of authorization and copy of the winner's NRIC.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. Winners must comply with all Contest Rules & Regulations set by the party arranging and/or providing the prizes, and also any Terms and Conditions that are included with the prizes, if any.
2. All prizes must be claimed from the Organizer within one (1) month from the date of prize claiming arrangement notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
3. Winners and their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents (including death) resulting from their participation in the Promotion and/or utilisation of the prizes and agree to release and hold the Organizer free and harmless of any liability.
4. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Promotion and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
RIGHTS OF THE ORGANIZER
1. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to re-evaluate and change the process of Contest finalists/winners selection contained here at any time, without prior notice. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
2. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to replace any prize with a prize of equal value at any time, without prior notice. All prizes are given “as is” and is not exchangeable for cash, credit, other goods or vouchers, either in part or in total.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
1. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant gives consent to the Organizer to process the Participant’s personal data provided to be keyed into the system of Organizer, for the purpose of this Promotion including, but not limited to, the usage on the Promotion Website.
2. At certain times, the Organizer is allowed to appoint a third-party to process the personal information provided by the Participants. All third-parties have a contractual obligation not to use the Participant’s personal information in any way other than as stated in this section.
3. Pursuant to the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Participants includes: (a) the right to withdraw your consent of the usage of your personal data by contacting the Organizer at Alcon Malaysia Facebook Messenger and providing your name and contact number in order for the Organizer to remove your personal data; (b) the right to obtain a copy of the Participant’s personal data held by the Organizer (the Organizer also has the right to charge a reasonable fee to fulfil the request.); (c) the right to correct any incorrect personal data about you being held by the Organizer.
4. Should the Participant wish to raise any issues pertaining to the protection of the personal data with the Organizer, or to exercise any rights under the law, kindly contact the Organizer at Alcon Malaysia Facebook Messenger.
5. The Organizer takes every reasonable precaution to ensure the protection of the Participant’s personal data and set guidelines for the processing of the data for any third-party, which they are required to comply with.
6. Please note that the Organizer is obliged to disclose the Participant’s personal data as part of any obligation imposed by law, by warrant of search, subpoena and/or court order.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time and will be in force, despite any allowances or statements contained in any promotional or other advertising materials.
2. By participating in this Promotion, each Participant consents to the collection, use, processing and/or divulging by the Organizer of any and all of the Participant’s personal information, including but not limited to the Participant’s name, picture or image for the purposes of the Promotion, including any advertising, publicity, marketing and promotion activities that are deemed necessary by the Organizer, in any media and without any compensation, notice or additional permissions, and any other activities related to the Promotion.
3. By participating in the Promotion, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual rights thereof are the property of the Organizer. The Organizer has the absolute right to use the names and/or photographs of the winners and their prizes as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade and/or publicity, and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or claim compensation on the materials.
4. By participating in this Promotion, Participants agree to submit to and be bound by the Promotion Terms & Conditions and the decisions of the Organizer. For more details, log on to: bit.ly/alcongoldenmoments.